We choose to enrich our daily diet with dairy products taking advantage of all the precious nutritional elements they include, such as calcium, proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, phosphorus and folic acid.
The Greek yogurt:
- contributes to colon health,
- boosts the immune system,
- is an excellent source of calcium and protein,
- helps with the digestion of food with the active cultures it includes.
- and is low in carbohydratesand
While choosing a dairy product we always check its expiration date, its packaging and its nutritional value!
We protect the dairy products that we buy by avoiding keeping them for an extended period of time out of the fridge and by storing them in packages suitable for food.
In case we are lactose intolerant we choose low lactose products, such as yogurt, kefir and cheese. In this way we help our organism to metabolize better the dairy products’ lactose.